Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shivrayi 1630-1680 Shivaji Era Coins-Front Side

Availability Status: Available All For Sale
Any Inquiry, Contact Us...
1630-1680 AD
Maratha Dynasty
Copper
 Shivrayi 1630-1680 Shivaji Era Coins-Back Side

The Maratha Confederacy :
While the Marathas have had a long history, they came into the limelight in the seventeenth century led by the charismatic leader Shivaji. The Maratha Confederacy consolidated itself after Aurangzeb's death in 1707 AD. Their military successes saw them overrun most of India by 1738 AD. The Marathas were set to be the only power in India to take on the Imperial mantle and build an Indian empire. Their fortunes suffered a setback with the battle of Panipat in 1761 AD. They, however, retained their hegemony over the Deccan till the end of the century. With the decline of central power, Maratha families established the states of Baroda, Gwalior, Indore, etc. As regards coinage, Shivaji first issued coins in 1664 AD when he assumed the title of Raja. Coins were again issued to commemorate his coronation at Raigadh in 1674 AD. These coins are rare. Maratha Mints and coinage were consolidated around the middle of the eighteenth century. Three types of Rupees were in circulation during this period, viz., the Hali Sicca, the Ankushi rupee which was the standard rupee of Pune, and the Chandori rupee which was on par with the Ankushi.
( For Buying, Click On Comments is Below & Write You Want )

21 comments:

  1. letmeknow prise of this set mail me on this id sameer9822062334@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know the price on this id
    abhijeetkadam220989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know d price of shivkalin coin

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want these coins. Tell me the price plz.

    vikas shinde
    09822476867, 09922990675
    shindevikas18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let me know the price of these coins..
    bhorsm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What will be the price of one coin from those ?

    Can mail me on , pranjal13healer@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi what would the first lot of 5 coins cost me? aditya.hule@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi what would the first lot of 5 coins cost me? Mayoorpurohit@gmail.com
    thanks

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to know the Price of coin including the hexagonal coin (if you have). Contact me at dnyanesht@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. astramentis

    ReplyDelete
  13. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. eyeofchayula

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. padkrapaw

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks http://rajacapsa.top

    ReplyDelete
  16. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. http://mainqq.us

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: https://cmcpoker.bid

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. http://cmcpkr.org

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. https://iturajaqq.club

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. teemeery

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. slot live22

    ReplyDelete